Photoshop Illustrator Tutorial - Creating Realistic Money Effect

By Me And Media → Friday 9 January 2015
Create realistic money like effect with help of photoshop and illustrator. Create the lines with help of illustrator and transfer them to photoshop. Use the threshold and masking option to finish this effect.



Zig-Zag lines  Photoshop file : Click here
Link to image : Click here


Me And Media

We 'Me And Media' will share and provide tricks and tutorial from media editing sofware to find your password for word file. We have just started our blog, we will post many updates soon.

15 comments to ''Photoshop Illustrator Tutorial - Creating Realistic Money Effect"

ADD COMMENT
  1. this is really a great post. . I really got a lot of knowledge about Create realistic money effect.

    Clipping Creations India
    Offshore Clipping Path
    Arafin Media

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog has given me that thing which I never expect to get from all over the websites. Nice post guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always learn something new about Photoshop Effcet. when I observe someone else's process. In this case, the feather option. Thanks for taking the time to show it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always learn something new about
    photoshop effect. when I observe someone else's process. In this case, the feather option. Thanks for taking the time to show it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Photoshop Editing
    Hi, I'm Julie and I'm a graphic designer with more than three years of experience. Design is my life. I'm ready to give you as much attention as necessary, so that we can create an excellent design. I can do any manipulation in Photoshop. Contact Me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agreed with the term you shared and discussed in your post. I must say it's a nice sharing

    seo packages service in bangalore
    best ecommerce website developers services in bangalore

    ReplyDelete
  7. If you want to learn about Graphics Design, open-tutor.com is the best platform for you. It provides online graphic design, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator Tutorials for beat career building. Open-tutor.com also offer latest update of Jobs Circular in Bangladesh. Visit open-tutor.com for more details and updates.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good article you have published . I appreciate your post and thanks .

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your article provide me huge knowledge related to Cliping path services.
    Thanks for sharing this post.professional photoshop services

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a really helpful article. terribly fascinating to scan this text. I would wish to thank you for the efforts you had created for putting this on ink awe-inspiring article.
    Ghost mannequin effect service

    ReplyDelete
  11. Photoshop Illustrator Tutorial is very important post.Thank you so much.
    raster to vector conversion service

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think this is an informative post and it is very beneficial and knowledgeable. Therefore, I would like to thank you for the endeavors that you have made in writing this article. All the content is absolutely well-researched. Thanks... Clipping Path Service

    ReplyDelete
  13. Elevating the marketing and presentation of jewelry, 3D Jewelry Rendering Services provide a digital showcase for exquisite designs. This process involves translating conceptual ideas into a virtual reality that accurately reflects the brilliance and complexity of each piece.

    ReplyDelete